Friday, January 9, 2009

Weigh In: January 9, 2009

Weight: 335 pounds
Waist: 52 inches

Honestly, I'm a bit shocked that I weigh 335 pounds. With all the eating I did over Christmas break, I assumed I would have gained more weight. I guess though I've been losing weight slowly since last spring. I don't have any hard data to back me up but I'm pretty sure I weighed about 355 pounds when we went to Denmark in May 2008. I'm also pretty sure that I lost about 10 pounds from all the walking--and from eating a great breakfast every day. I've slowly been going down the scale since then. And I mean slowly. Because I've gone back up the scale as well. I just haven't yo-yo'd with quite the rapidity or the poundage that I've experienced in the past. 

I think it is a good thing to be 335 pounds today. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails