Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 74: The Hunger

I'm tired of being hungry. T-I-R-E-D. Cooking every night, cooking every morning, packing food, preparing a menu, shopping, unpacking, then prepping food. Sometimes I wonder if I'm just so excruciatingly lazy that I would rather have all of this done for me. Each and every day. 

Then I eat a real meal with some real food and quit starving myself and I realize that I like to eat and I like to cook. What I don't like is worrying about all of it when I'm hungry. Which simply reminds me that I spend a lot time wishing I didn't have to cook and eat and thus starving and finally eating and feeling better. Then I repeat that cycle the next day. 

Obviously one of the areas I need to make the most improvement is eating each day and eating frequently each day. 

It is all part of the plan. And one I need to work a whole lot better. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails