Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 40 Progress

Well, it's been nearly 6 weeks that I've been on this diet. How's it going? Hmmmm, pretty well. There are up days and there are down days. Sometimes more of one than the other. 

In my regular life there are always more down days. There have been more down days in my life since . . . oh, the dawn of time shall we say? In this version of my life, there are still down days. Yes, still down days. But overall? Overall, up days. Yes, up days. What do you do with up days when you have them  nearly all the time? 

I don't know, I've never experienced this many up days in a row. Ever.

I'm more productive than I've ever been. I feel like a robot has been created. One who can accomplish things and do her dishes every day. One who cleans her car, makes her bed, and actually showers each and every day. One who keeps up. 

It's making me a little scared. 

What kind of person actually makes her bed every day? 

Somebody who is not "normal" in my life. 




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails